This week we have been busy again!
- Listened to stories and talked about what happened in them.
- Made our own silly sentences again with pictures, this time we added where are sentence was.
- We have sung number rhymes using puppets.
- We have found out all about long and short and sorted things that were long and short.
- We have also found out what last meant from Concept Cat. ( he doesnt like being last!)
Don't forget to come and get your library book to share with your child on Fridays.
Nursery is open from 11.10 for morning nursery and 3.10 for afternoon nursery so that you can come and choose your book with your child.