Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Our school was allocated £19,358 for sports premium grant 2017-18.
This is how our school is using the funding to support requirements:
- Appointed a TLR member of staff to co-ordinate the teaching of PE and the increase of physical activity
- Provided new and additional sports clubs
- Provided professional development opportunities for staff
- Taken part in sporting competitions or increasing participation in school games
- Become members of quality assured professional development for schools (AfPE/Sports Trust)
- Purchased high quality equipment to aid the teaching of PE
- Purchased high quality equipment to aid the outdoor learning in EYFS
- Provided sports coaches to increase activity at lunchtimes.
- Purchase fiction/non-fiction texts linked to sport and healthy lifestyles.
- Provided additional swimming.
- Had visits form motivational speakers and members of The WBA Football Team
- Had whole school sport competitions looking at sporting events from different countries.